Dual Photo is the 1965 mobile station of W3ZWI in Ross Township, PA. Top photo shows 1954-vintage Multi-Elmac AF-67 transmitter under the dash with Multi-Elmac PMR-6A receiver installed in dash of a 1957 Plymouth. PSR-12 vibrator power supply for the receiver can be seen mounted behind the transmitter. Western Electric handset. Lower photo shows installation of WW II surplus Wincharger PE-101-C dynamotor in engine compartment of '57 Plymouth. Total mobile installation weighed some 50 pounds.